Beauty Extra: Latest in Beauty offer confirms I'm a bad daughter

22:39:00

Now, before you all start sending hate mail to the fantastic Latest in Beauty, I have to point out that really, its all me being bad!

Latest in Beauty does my favourite beauty boxes, in all honesty. Unfortunately I missed out on the You magazine box and the Red Carpet box they did recently, but I loved their fragrance box and the Refresh and Recover box. I've also ordered luxury samples from them before. I love their prices, I love that you don't have to sign up to monthly payments and I love that you know exactly what's in the box before you buy it. Latest in Beauty don't even know I exist, so I'm not being paid to offer my opinion.

They e-mailed me the other day to tell me that, in time for Mothers Day, they were offering people the chance to create their own beauty boxes with their luxury samples and if you ordered 5 or more products, you entered code MUM50 at the checkout for 50% off the total price. This would make a brilliant Mothers Day present. You can tell where this is going, can't you?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm my defence, my Mum is allergic to a lot of the major things in beauty products (including all parabens, but lots and lots of other things too), and I don't think beauty products would interest her at all. I would like to assure you all (and also my Mum if she is reading this) that I have bought her a MUCH nicer Mother's Day present that I think she will appreciate a lot more. I was about to write 'she'd have wanted me to take advantage of this offer', but then I realised I was taking this justification too far.

This is the first Latest in Beauty box where I've been sent proper box, previously I've received my goods in cardboard mailing boxes. I don't mind that at all though, to be honest. I chose 7 products :
Photobucket

Balance Me Daily Essentials Skincare Duo. I really like their lip balm and shower gels, I like how they're stuffed full of natural ingredients. Sorry about the terrible quality photo, I had to photograph this when I got home from work and there was ZERO light!
Photobucket

Louise Galvin Sacred Locks Intensive Treatment for Thick or Curly Hair. My hair is not especially thick and its definitely not curly, but it does get very dry from hair dye and straighteners. I'm excited to try this.
Photobucket

Batiste Dry Shampoo. This was the only non-luxury looking item I chose, but I really like Batiste dry shampoo and this size is brilliant for on the go. Dry shampoo helps me tame my fringe!
Photobucket

Neom Organic Body Wash. I've heard lots of good things about Neom and I am really excited to try this out. I hope to purchase one of their candles soon as well!
Photobucket

Richard Ward Overnight Hair & Scalp Therapy Masque. I am quite lazy in my beauty routine but the idea of slapping something on overnight is something I can do.
Photobucket

Cowshed Lavender Gentle Cleanser & Chamomile Toner. I've heard great things about Cowshed as well. These are great travel size products, and offer enough in them that I can get a good feel for whether they're the products for me.

This cost only slightly more than the average beauty box and I got to hand-select which products I wanted, allowing me to try brands that I wanted to try and select new items from brands I was already aware of. I really can't rave enough about Latest in Beauty, if nothing else, please go check them out!

You'll need to hurry if you want to take advantage of this offer, as its only on till the end of March 15th, which is tomorrow! I hope I manage to exercise some self-control and not order another...

You Might Also Like

0 comments