Lifestyle: (Not So) Recent Happenings in Instagram #3

14:30:00

Im very very behind in blogging. I basically have no excuse! My usual routines are totally shot to pieces at the moment and although I have lots of free time, I just end up forgetting. Its true what they say, if you want something done, ask a busy person!

With that in mind, here's some super old Instagram pictures.

Photobucket


MUA shade 19 nails, some MUA purchases, simple outfit to have the in-laws round for dinner, essential hangover cure Dominos.

Photobucket


I ♥ NY and coffee in equal measures, my excellent Primark trousers which are like PJ trousers, leftovers of the amazing passionfruit and white chocolate cheesecake, mixing it up with a hot chocolate rather than a coffee.

Photobucket


Big fringe, big lips, silly face, new Ikea bedding, new Ikea storage jars, a meal out at my favourite chinese restaurant round these parts.

Photobucket


Old enough to need to try Garnier Ultralift, one of many insane things I buy on Ebay when I can't sleep, waiting for my work laptop to shut down was killing me, after finding grey hairs in my fringe, it was time to colour it again.

Photobucket


Yummy lunch, samples through the post, my beautiful Cala lillies, my favourite flower, doing the ironing, a job I actually enjoy (I know, I know!)

Photobucket


Keen to go home, went out on one of those baking hot days and quickly realised my legs would burn, baking hot day to be on a train, one of those cute 'end of the line' train stations that time rather delightfully forgot.

Photobucket


Best GlossyBox ever, gorgeous flower than sprang up in my garden, amazing sushi lunch, FBI cocktail in place of dessert, one of my favourites!

Not perhaps the most exciting post ever but then my life isn't exactly the most exciting at the moment!

You Might Also Like

0 comments