Fashion: Primark A/W

13:30:00

I love Primark. I probably shouldn't, but I do. I have Primark items I bought years and years ago that are still going strong. So when I saw this link on the Marie Claire website I had to go check out what the A/W 2012 collection was going to look like. I'm 100% an A/W girl, not a S/S girl. I'm excited to see that yellow is back, that studded collars are here to stay for a bit longer and that leather-esque trims are making an appearance. Here's a handful of my favourite pieces:


Photobucket
I'm hoping my next job is a more managerial one, and therefore I get to cast aside my jeans Mon-Fri in favour of office wear. I've always loved houndstooth print, and pencil skirts. Winner!
Photobucket
I love simple knits and the hint of lurex in here is awesome.
Photobucket
Who says you can't wear blues and blacks together?
Photobucket
See-through, polka dots AND a studded collar? Yes, please.
Photobucket
This, with skinny black trousers and some nude heels. Love it.
Photobucket
I'd like to get involved with the cut out shoulder shirt and this would be a good place to start with it all.
Photobucket
I actually love this skirt. It has a very Chanel-esque jacket that goes with it. I'd wear it with black and look like a bee and be very happy. If I can only afford one item, this will be it.
Photobucket
Finally the coat version of the blazer above. Be still, my heart. There's a waistcoat version too, you know. But all three would be overkill....wouldn't it?!


My choices are all very 'safe', I know. But I prefer to play it safe and then have one thing thats a bit striking about my outfit (unless I'm going for full-blown casual, as I am today in my jeans and breton top!). Being a larger size and not having an especially larger than life personality (I'm just very loud, there's a big difference), I don't tend to wear anything that stands out too much. Except that yellow skirt. Come to mama....

Big huge thanks to Marie Claire for putting the slideshow up. Check out the rest of the slideshow and tell me what your favourites are?

A few more of my favourite pieces are on my Style Pinboard on Pinterest, so please come check it out and add me on there if you like :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ohh the polka dot skirt and mustard skirt are so nice! Xo

    ReplyDelete